Matchmaking Event | Black is the new Green
8 November 2018
Faculty Club Groot Begijnhof 14 Leuven, Belgium.
Access code for free parking (P2 / P3): 3542
Room: Williem Van Roy
SREMat Research Group, KU Leuven University
Interested on pitching & chairing a round table during this Event?
Download the Event's Set Up details here
RECOVER Project, supported by EIT RawMaterials, transforms metallurgical slags into porous and fire-resistant inorganic polymers exhibiting properties comparable to products in the market today.
Come and find out about our new sustainable cement at the Faculty Club Leuven. There you will be able to find out first-hand the outputs of the RECOVER project nominated to the EIT Innovators Award 2018.
Who is this for?
– Construction and Infrastructure Materials Manufacturers
– Raw Materials providers
– Designers and Architects
– Civil and Materials Engineers
Why you should come?
– Find out more about our new eco-friendly cement and its applications in Construction Materials and Infrastructure
– Hands on demos of product performance
– Testing prototypes with our business experts
– Bringing your Construction Materials challenges
– Networking with companies in your field
Please note that this event is free of charge.
Nevertheless, no-shows will be invoiced 50 EUR.
Therefore, in the event of an unforeseen situation, please de-register directly from Eventbrite website or let the organisers know via email at least 5 days in advance.
Download The Agenda Here